- Acceptance to these terms and conditions in full is mandatory for students/subscribers to use our web portal (www.ttaonline.in).
- Our web portal is for educational purposes only.
- Students are required to arrange a headset/headphone for listening/watching to our recorded lectures for all four modules for better understanding.
- The course fee is neither refundable nor transferrable.
- The course package can be upgraded to a higher pack by paying the differential amount within 3 days of purchase.
- The information submitted by students on our website including contact details is secured with The Teacher’s Academy and will not be shared with any other company or individual.
- Online course material in full or in part may not be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods.
- The purchased courseware is for the individual use of the buyer and commercial use of the content is unlawful.
- You must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer and nor for other purposes than educational.
You must not:
- Use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website.
- Use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- Use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of or is linked to any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
You hereby indemnify us, and undertake to keep us indemnified, against any and all losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute) incurred or suffered by us and arising directly or indirectly out of:
- any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions; or
- your use of our website.
Breach of the terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
- contact any or all your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- suspend or delete your account on our website.
These terms and conditions, together with our privacy and cookies policy, constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. The revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date of their publication on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of the terms and conditions. if you do not agree to the revised terms and conditions; you must stop using our website.